Anyway ... I have just been scrolling through Boohoo addicted to their holiday and festival sections.
They have so many items I wanted online, my bag got bigger and bigger after spending over an hour clicking and scrolling and getting inspiration. So my Boohoo haul resulted in these:
From Left to Right:
1) Stripe body has a low back detail which I love and would love nice with high waist white shorts £10
2) The white shorts SALE £15
3) Terracotta Striped Body again for the nights and day trips £12
4) Crop Biker Jacket which I have wanted for ages! Seen on Sarah Ashcrofts blog £25
5) Pom Pom playsuit for the beach and day trips £15
6) This green woven dress I think would look perfect on the night with white heels and a tan £15
7) Maxi Dress £20
8) Stripe bodycon dress for beach dress or day trips £6
As mentioned above, I have wanted the green biker jacket for ages. I spotted the jacket on Sarah's blog, but noticed it was all sold out. So just had a quick check and to my surprise, it was in stock in my size. I couldn't not add it to the bag
So now im super excited for them all to come! I'm so ready for this holiday!!!
Tweet me at CarrieRosePR and make sure you follow me on Instagram at carrierosepr